Prev: RE: [SGII] Zombies Next: Re: Slippery Slope

Re: Slippery Slope

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 19:29:53 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Slippery Slope

On 17-Sep-01 at 19:04, Derek Fulton (derekfulton@bigpond.com) wrote:

> Not quite yet :) Nic from Eureka Miniatures has a project going that
has
> been mentioned of the list a couple of times [can't think by who
though ;)
> ] I posted a picture of one of Nic's prototypes of the combat car at
>
> http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/Gallery/GalleryFrame.htm

Now that I definately want.  I'd order at least 6 today and maybe
25 if the price is right.   Of course I'd still need to find
17 tanks.  :)  Actually those numbers are off.	I have the feeling
I should always have fewer units than exist in a TOE to ensure
I mirror reality just a bit better.

Anyone have any idea how much time a modern tank spends down
for maintenance and repair?

Prev: RE: [SGII] Zombies Next: Re: Slippery Slope