Prev: Re: How do I paint ALIENS? Next: RE: How do I paint ALIENS?

Re: Slippery Slope

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:02:41 +1000
Subject: Re: Slippery Slope

At 04:54  17/09/01 -0400, Roger wrote:
>I have a significant Ogre force ready to go.  I have some
>skirted hover tanks on order as well as infantry.
>
>I just discovered the Rolling Hot page:
>
>http://www.voidgamers.com/click/sci-fi/slammers/b.25.r.19.html
>
>They seem to be claiming most of the Mini's were done by
>GZG.
>
>So now I want to do a Slammers set of mini's.	Are there
>equivalent mini's in 1/300th?

Not quite yet :) Nic from Eureka Miniatures has a project going that has

been mentioned of the list a couple of times [can't think by who though
;)
] I posted a picture of one of Nic's prototypes of the combat car at

http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/Gallery/GalleryFrame.htm

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: How do I paint ALIENS? Next: RE: How do I paint ALIENS?