Prev: Re: Scenarios (was Scenarious) Next: Re: Game Smoke (was: RE: Scenarious)

Game Smoke (was: RE: Scenarious)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 23:43:56 +0100
Subject: Game Smoke (was: RE: Scenarious)

>What do people use for casualty caps for 6mm(1/285?)?	The
>diameter of a straw is too large IMO.
>
>[Bri] For a long time I just turned the tank over or took
>the turret off (if it had a turret). Lately I purchased
>some cotton batting. It makes the table look much more
>dramatic with all the smoke on it from dead AFVs. For
>infantry casualties, I usually either just tip over the
>stand or remove it from the board.
>

>Roger

Pet shops sell bags of black hamster bedding (that's hamster bedding
coloured black, not bedding for black hamsters <GRIN>) that is like
coarse
black cotton wool. Looks perfect for smoke on brewed-up vehicles.
Use ordinary white cotton wool for smokescreens, and the coloured balls
of
it (orange, purple etc) for marker smoke.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Scenarios (was Scenarious) Next: Re: Game Smoke (was: RE: Scenarious)