Prev: 3099 Racer Next: Re: 3070 Racer

Re: List ettiquette : Technical, not related to NYC/WTC

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:35:05 +0000
Subject: Re: List ettiquette : Technical, not related to NYC/WTC

Thomas,

>Guys N Gals,
>
>Could those of you not on the digest please take a moment to do a
couple
>of things:
>
>- If you reply to a long post, especially if it is only a few lines,
FER
>GAWD'S SAKE PLEASE CLIP <snip>...VeryBadThings(TM) in some recent
digests.

I hope I haven't been inconveniencing you, sorry if I have been.

>Your cooperation is appreciated. Oh, and BTW, Digests really are the
>best way to read the list, especially if you want to accumulate list
>traffic as an archive.

I switched from the Digest coz half of this list is of very little
interst
to me, and the digest contains no index marks at all. And that and the
high
volume of trafic on the list (no bad thing btw), means that i find
individual messages much easier to deal with.

"Well its, like, your opinion man" The Great Lebowsky

Keep smiling

Richard

Prev: 3099 Racer Next: Re: 3070 Racer