Prev: [DSII] FTSR Ogre Next: List ettiquette : Technical, not related to NYC/WTC

[OT] Message from Los

From: "Tomb" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:30:16 -0400
Subject: [OT] Message from Los

Our friend Los extends his 'best wishes to the boys and girls on the
list'.

He is being deployed overseas and will be gone for a while. He says he
plans to hook up with Ted A (who will also be overseas in a bit) if the
situation permits (presumably circumstances being what they are or may
yet become, this may or may not happen).

The Good Lord bless these guys and keep them safe. They've both made
valuable contributions to our community (and I'll add FMA - Full Metal
Atkinson - to the list). Also, anyone else on our list currently or who
will shortly be deployed to a hotspot... keep safe.

Prev: [DSII] FTSR Ogre Next: List ettiquette : Technical, not related to NYC/WTC