Prev: RE: [OT] Alien Figures Next: RE: Scenarious

Re: Scenarious

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 08:48:00 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Scenarious

On 13-Sep-01 at 02:47, Donald Hosford (Hosford.Donald@acd.net) wrote:
> I compleatly agree.  Back to our games.  Please.
>
> I do have one small suggestion...
> How about we all avoid "get the terrorists" type scenarios for a
while...
> At least 'til things return to normal around here.
>
> On DS2...Has anyone been posting any scenarios?
> Has anyone adapted scenarios from other games?  (Ogre, ect?)

I was planning on doing the base Ogre scenario with DS when
my rules arrive through the chaos.  May not work if I use
stock rules, somehow I doubt an Ogre would be as tough with
the normal rules.

Right now mostly I'm looking to fill out my TOE of hover
vehicles (mostly from GZG/Geohex) to be a match for what
I have in SJG Combine stuff.  Unfortunately I can't see
the SJG GEVs as hover, they look more like grav.

What do people use for casualty caps for 6mm(1/285?)?  The
diameter of a straw is too large IMO.

Prev: RE: [OT] Alien Figures Next: RE: Scenarious