Prev: [FT] Vector racing- 3070 PBEM Next: Re: A somewhat controversial suggestion...

Re: [OT] Hope

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:33:31 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] Hope

I *do* appreciate all the kind words of sympathy off this list and the
6mm list to Americans.

I would caution all not to let rumor or partial facts cause us to turn
our anger on /anyone/ until we have a good link on the terrorists who
did
this.

I got a "false" reputation of being insightful (me?) when Oklahoma was
bombed and the first (auto-pilot) words out of my mouth were "God,
please
don't let it be one of our home grown crazies" (repeating what others
said I said, I honestly don't clearly remember exact words) and then it
turned out to be true.	I guess my "Devil's advocate" role reacted to
the
assumption it was Arabs attacking us.  Personally, I was willing to
accept evidence that pointed clearly to anyone: Arab, Serbian, PRC,
Russian, French (well there is the matter of successful execution of the
attack...) or even the Evil Empire (TM)!

Enough reality.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: [FT] Vector racing- 3070 PBEM Next: Re: A somewhat controversial suggestion...