Prev: Re: Scenarious Next: Re: Scenarious

Re: Scenarious

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:48:54 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Scenarious

On 11-Sep-01 at 12:28, Don M (dmaddox1@hot.rr.com) wrote:

> > Roger (Worried about more than this horror)
>
> They want Jihad.........................fine

I would like nothing more than to see those who
_ordered_ this to die, hell, I'd pull the trigger.

What I don't want to see is a knee-jerk reaction
that puts soldiers into the line of fire without
being sure of the perpetrators, and that is what
I expect to see.  I expect to see alienation of
marginally friendly countries as we extract those
who look like good scapegoats to the politicians in
DC.  I expect to see many things that should
remain gaming scenarios and not be occuring in
real life.  Kind of like I wish the WTC had remained
a scenario in the pentagon and had never  made the
transition.

Prev: Re: Scenarious Next: Re: Scenarious