Prev: Re: Scenarious Next: Re: Scenarious

Re: Scenarious

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:36:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Scenarious

> Well, the attack on the World Trade Center (both
> buildings have now collapsed) is certainly to lead
> to some scenarious for SG.
>
> The estimates were 100K people in the two buildings,
> we'll never know.

I'm pretty cold blooded, but I think 100,000+ casualties is a bit much
to be
talking about scenarios.

I am reminded, though, that a number of our list members are or have
been in
military service, many of them in harm's way, where the sudden end of
all
hopes is a daily occupational hazard.  Through our experience moving
minis
over the maps, we know that you can do everything right but sometimes
it's
still not good enough.	And to the fallen, I don't imagine it's much
consolation whether the total losses for the field are a hundred
thousand or
only a few.

Prev: Re: Scenarious Next: Re: Scenarious