Prev: Re: [SG] -ish Peter Pig Figs Next: Just heard the news

Stan Johansen Miniatures

From: "Scott Clinton" <grumbling_grognard@h...>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 09:23:46 -0500
Subject: Stan Johansen Miniatures

Howdy all!

Has anybody seen the any of Stan Johansen's Miniatures up close?

http://www.stanjohansenminiatures.com/

I have been eye-balling his stuff for close to a year now,and I REALLY
like
his 25mm stuff.  Especially the "Ssss" and now his new "Boomers" from
his
"Star Armour" line of 25mm.  I am looking for a real non-terrestrial
looking
alien race and the "Ssss" fit the bill nicely.

I was just wondering what the look like up close and how they would look

next to my 28mm GW stuff.

Thanks,
Scott Clinton
The Grumbling Grognard

Prev: Re: [SG] -ish Peter Pig Figs Next: Just heard the news