Prev: Crusty versus Dirty old men Next: Re: TOE/Archive

one view on TOE Basics

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 20:37:08 EDT
Subject: one view on TOE Basics

This is drawn from my Cotu campaign:

Okay, this is what I call a "DS2 scheme" since there is no specific
indications for HQ/HQ elements in these schemas:

Infantry Squads can be represented by 3, 4, 5 or 6 man Fire Teams on a
stand (they play equally so I use the three for the "most advanced" tech
nations  in my games and generally 5 (in one case 6) for the less
"technologically advanced" nations' Fire Teams.

APSW teams are two or (usually) three figures, GMS/L teams are usually
two and LAD are almost always two figures.

# in a fire team:Nation(s)
	3: Advanced Aliens
	4:NEA, NPC, High Tech Aliens
	5:IJK, RRR, SAI, LLP
	6:PHR

the following numbers represent the 'fighting strength' of the
associated
units:

Plt= Platoon, Co=Company, Bn=Battalion, Veh=Vehicles, WPN=preferred
weapons

Veh/Plt Plts/Co  Veh/Co Co/Bn	Veh/Bn	Notes
(Nation/Wpn)

3	3	 9	      3 27	Advanced Aliens
3	3	 9	      4 36	High Tech Aliens
(notKravak)
3	3	 9	      5 45	Not used currently*
3	4	12	      3 36	Not used currently*
3	4	12	      4 48	Not used currently**
3	4	12	      5 60	Not used currently**
3	5	15	      3 45	RRR/HKP
3	5	15	      4 60	LLP/SLAM
3	5	15	      5 75	"KEC" 'barbarians'
4	3	12	      3 36	NEA/MDC
4	3	12	      4 48	Not used currently**
4	3	12	      5 60	Not used currently**
4	4	16	      3 48	NPC/GMS(H)
4	4	16	      4 64	Low Tech Neo-Bugs
4	4	16	      5 80	Not Used
4	5	20	      3 60	SAI/DFFG
4	5	20	      4 80	Not Used
4	5	20	      5 100	Not Used
5	3	15	      3 45	Not used currently*
5	3	15	      4 60	PHR/HVC
5	3	15	      5 75	Not Used
5	4	20	      3 60	Not used currently**
5	4	20	      4 80	Not Used
5	4	20	      5 100	Not Used
5	5	25	      3 75	Not Used
5	5	25	      4 100	Not Used
5	5	25	      5 125	Not Used
6***	3	18	      3 54	IJK/HEL

*** two sections of 3 vehicles.

*Proposed Alien Mercs (From A. Marc Ratner's Space Marines)/Starguard
Troops
**Possible Alien Mercs (From A. Marc Ratner's Space Marines)/Starguard
Troops

Vehicular notes for the PHR, NPC, LLP, SAI, RRR, NEA, and IJK were
posted
previously (only the SAI has changed to any degree.)

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Crusty versus Dirty old men Next: Re: TOE/Archive