Prev: FT-Starfire conversions Next: RE: HSTV/L or LAV-75??

Re: [OT] Alien Figures

From: NobJobz@a...
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 08:18:09 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] Alien Figures

In a message dated 8/09/01 9:48:21 PM E. Australia Standard Time,
devans@uneb.edu writes:
> Also, has anybody tried working up SGII rules for these? They tend to
be
> closer to fauna than troops, so I suppose someone's lions and tigers
from

Yes.  My friends and I are very big Aliens and Predator fans and we did
up
some rules for using them in our Stargrunt games.  I've posted the stuff
on
my website for those of you that might like to drop in and have a look.

http://www.geocities.com/nobjobs/gzghome.html

and follow the link from there to the Aliens vs Predator site.

There's a list at the botton of each page with minis that are useful for

representing the Aliens/Predators/Colonial Marines in 25mm-28mm scale.

Hope you can find it useful.

-Kelvin...

Prev: FT-Starfire conversions Next: RE: HSTV/L or LAV-75??