Prev: Re:(OT) For the Birthday boy Next: RE: Alien Figures

Re: Alien Figures

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 16:17:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Alien Figures

> Beast,
>
> You mentioned that you run an "Alien Board Game" Do you know where i
can get
> hold of Alien figures (I asume this is the same as the film "Alien"
> Aliens... etc).
>
> Just another Bughunter
>
> Richard

I've got a web page that gives conversions for using Colonial Marines
and Aliens in the
ShockForce skirmish game.  It also has pictures of as many likely
Alien/Predator/Marine
figures that I could find, and at least mentions all of the other
options that I have
heard of.  It's in dire need of updating at this point, but you still
might find it
useful:

http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim/Marines.html

John
Crimmins

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

Prev: Re:(OT) For the Birthday boy Next: RE: Alien Figures