Prev: Re: GROPOS Next: RE:(OT) Public thank you

Location of GZG-L Archives (was Re: TOE/Archive)

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 15:20:20 -0400
Subject: Location of GZG-L Archives (was Re: TOE/Archive)

Hi,

Yeah, the archives were moved to:

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/Archive

almost a year and a half ago now.  (8-)

Where did you get the people.canoe.ca link from?

(Note -- currently, only 2001 messages are available online.  The rest
you have to download to your own machine.  I'm working on a way around
that, so I can make all the archives live.)

Thanks,
JGH

--
*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
"Say you'll love me forever, never stop never whatever

Prev: Re: GROPOS Next: RE:(OT) Public thank you