Prev: [OT] Ancient war machines in the modern age Next: Re: [DS] Why tank destroyers?

Re: [OT] Ancient war machines in the modern age

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 17:12:19 +0200 (MEST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Ancient war machines in the modern age

An interesting site of slightly nutty people building catapults.

I have forwarded it to a list where it's more appropriate(*) than on
the GZG SF games mailing list

Tomb schrieb:
> http://www.siege-engine.com/
>
> Perhaps this is of interest to some - it seems to be
> people building
> things like catapults and experimenting with them.
> Ballistae, air
> cannons, etc. also appear.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

(*)appropiate with respect to the catapults, not neccesarily with

Prev: [OT] Ancient war machines in the modern age Next: Re: [DS] Why tank destroyers?