Prev: Greetings Next: RE: Yeah, but...! Re: Star Ranger's New Home?

Re: (SGII/FT)GZG List #357,getting out of 25mm (commercial break)

From: "Scott Jaqua" <sjaqua@y...>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 09:24:52 -0700
Subject: Re: (SGII/FT)GZG List #357,getting out of 25mm (commercial break)

I went over to David's work shop to do some of the photography for the
latest release (note: I'm a friend, I don't get any financial benefit
out of
this). I will say the photos don't do these things justice. Looking thru
the
view finder I was very please with how real both the 25mm and 15mm
models
looked.

Now once he has all you ground pounder types happy, maybe he can go back
making things for  a "vac-head" like me. I could really use some
"not-centauri" space mines, along with some "not-narn" stations and a
"not-EF Orion" station. :)

I'm getting tired waiting for AoG to release cannon ships (instead of
their
made-up ubber ships)

Scott B. Jaqua

SCA Link http://sjaqua.tripod.com

Prev: Greetings Next: RE: Yeah, but...! Re: Star Ranger's New Home?