Prev: Re: [DS] Why tank destroyers? Next: RE: Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention II: Status Report

Re: GZG WCC II

From: "Ted Arlauskas" <ted@n...>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 08:24:18 -0700
Subject: Re: GZG WCC II

>Real quick,
>My fiancee' has asked, "Why isn't it held in Southern Cal. Like L.A.?"
>I answered, "Dunno."
>
>So................why isn't it held in Southern Cal?

David, great question since both you and I _live_ in So Cal.  Seems
like we're in the minority, my friend.

When I was pulling together the first GZG WCC I did a quick informal
poll of California based GZG players and found the vast majority
lived up in the Bay Area.  That's why the con's up there and not
down here ...

-Ted

[email]  ted@naxera.com
[AIM]  TArlauskas

Prev: Re: [DS] Why tank destroyers? Next: RE: Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention II: Status Report