Prev: Re: [DS] Why tank destroyers? Next: Re: [DS] Why tank destroyers?

Re: What does SG15-VEH1 Light Infantry Combat Vehicle look like?

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 13:32:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: What does SG15-VEH1 Light Infantry Combat Vehicle look like?

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Tony Francis wrote:

> Brian Burger wrote:
> >
> > Failing that, is it tracked/wheeled/hover/grav? Can someone give
> > dimensions?
>
> Hover or Grav, your choice !
>
> > I'm looking for a smallish wheeled APC/IFV, but none of the 15mm SF
ranges
> > have much in the way of wheeled vehicles...
>
> I started one bit I eventually scrapped it (not good enough !). Time
> start again ..

Base it off that little wheeled scout vehicle you've already got in
15mm,
only with 4, 6 or maybe 8 wheels (and larger, of course). An APC with a
'family resemblance' to the scout would be pretty cool - you could even
re-use the scout's turrets for weapons, and a bunch of other bits and
pieces from the scout - wheels and stuff.

Those, I'd buy a platoon of.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: Re: [DS] Why tank destroyers? Next: Re: [DS] Why tank destroyers?