Prev: [FT] Multiple Turn Weapons Next: Re: Ogre Minis?

[FT] SV-Pods

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 07:11:48 -0400
Subject: [FT] SV-Pods

In getting to know the SV, I've become convinced that Pods are
underpowered to the point of near uselessness as offensive weapons. One
solution I'd like to experiment with is upping the energy cost of an
offensive pod (lance, leach) to say 5 or 6 power points to get
Pulse-torp range and to-hit rolls. I'm not sure how it balances
math-wise and probably only play-testing would be telling.

Have other SV players felt pods to be weak?

Prev: [FT] Multiple Turn Weapons Next: Re: Ogre Minis?