Prev: Re: [OT] Clear Preds Next: RE: [FT]Alternate Universes-Weapon Types

RE: [DS] Genetically Enhanced Infantry

From: "Fulton, Beth (CMR, Hobart)" <Beth.Fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 09:52:21 +1000
Subject: RE: [DS] Genetically Enhanced Infantry

G'day,

>NBC Resistance:
>Increased resistance to Radiation,
>Chemical, and Biologic agenst would
>reduce the effects on them. Treat GEI
>as dug in for nuclear attacks. GEI may
>approch to 2" of a nuke site.
>GEI get +1 for Nuclear and Biochem confidence
>checks. GEI are treated as suited for
>entering Biochem and Radiation areas.

OK I can live with them being "modified" to cope with biochem but
nukes??
Radiation is radiation regardless of how you're engineered. I seriously
doubt anything as complex as a human, engineered or not, is going to be
able
to shrug off the effects of getting to close to the hot zone without
being
in protective gear.

I like the idea of introducing GE troops, but I'd be cautious about
overstepping the mark ;)

Prev: Re: [OT] Clear Preds Next: RE: [FT]Alternate Universes-Weapon Types