Prev: RE: [FT]Alternate Universes Pt II Next: RE: Ship groups

[LST] OT's Re: [OT]Rogue Trooper Re: [DS] Genetically Enhanced Infantry

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 08:59:13 -0500
Subject: [LST] OT's Re: [OT]Rogue Trooper Re: [DS] Genetically Enhanced Infantry

> Now, please note that my bringing up particular items, such as theTSR
Buck
> Rogers connection, was to make a point. This could get way out of hand
if
> you bring up things like, say, Kurt Russell's Soldiers, which would
> probably go off on a painful side discussion of it's points AS a
movie,
or
> even something as way off topic as another company's comic book, or
game.

Sorry, Don, that I didn't make myself clear. If you bring up Soldiers to
make a point, or add something to a GZG game or whathaveyou, you are
going
to hear no argument from me.

I was only concerned about mere lists of sources, which, while
potentially
useful,  are also potentially 'Nantucket sleigh-ride' thread generating.

I feel you are absolutely correct on eclecticism.

I'm not only a firm believer, but an evangelist!

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [FT]Alternate Universes Pt II Next: RE: Ship groups