Prev: RE: [FT] Vector racing! Next: Re: FT: Ship groups

RE: [FT] Vector racing!

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 08:15:06 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Vector racing!

***
Sounds like fun ;-) (Grand Prix nut, here)

I wonder how the GZG powers interact, sportswise, and if the 'sporting'
ship
designs would mimick the overall fleet doctrine ....
***

I have visions of FSE contestants running last most of the race, acting
very 'small', knowing to avoid being targets, and expecting to catch up
on
the last lap.

NSL's would have to find a 'new paradigm'...

Seriously, this sounds like a game system for totally homebrew's.

***
BBC, unless specifically stated.
***

Isn't it embarassing when the baggage is larger than the 'meat' of the
post? ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [FT] Vector racing! Next: Re: FT: Ship groups