Prev: Re: [FT]Alternate Universes Pt II Next: FT: Ship groups

re: FT: Playing Habits

From: "Flynn Richardson" <Flynn.Richardson@u...>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 08:41:27 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)
Subject: re: FT: Playing Habits

>	I just wondered if other listers make a point of playing every
race,
>or if they tend to stick to a favourite ?

I try to use different fleets or mixtures. I have a large ESU force that
use ~ 50% of the time and smaller NSL and NAC forces for another 40% the
final 10% is my KV force and home designs.

The only reason the KV doesn't get more of a run is that the other
players
don't have a copy of FB2 yet so it is a bit mean to use it too much.

My main opponents are the UN and the NSL/ NAC combined force.

Soon we will have a player with a FSE force so that will be interesting
(he has it about 1/4 painted )

I am also collecting a IF fleet but will probably play it as a Phalon
fleet and let some one use the KV against it.

I like playing the different styles as you don't get washed out just
doing
the same thing each time.

Flynn Richardson
Special Projects Manager
Unilever Australasia

Prev: Re: [FT]Alternate Universes Pt II Next: FT: Ship groups