Prev: RE: [FT]Alternate Universes Pt II Next: Re: Playing Habits

FT: Playing Habits

From: Denny Graver <denny.graver@b...>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:54:01 +0100
Subject: FT: Playing Habits

	All quiet on the listern front, so....

	I think that I have played more Face to Face FT this year than
in
the last four.
	I managed to convert some die hard historical players to the
glory
of FT and now have a regular supply of opponents, so at last I have
managed
to play ships from each of the 7 major powers - the KV being my
favourite,
though I am growing to hate/respect the SV with each successive defeat.
do like the phalons as well, but don't use the	GZG ships to represent
phalons, and we all know the reasons why - plus the club plays in a pub
;-)

	I just wondered if other listers make a point of playing every
race,
or if they tend to stick to a favourite ?

Prev: RE: [FT]Alternate Universes Pt II Next: Re: Playing Habits