Prev: RE: Combat Effectivness Next: Re: Primer

Star-Ranger

From: "Per Varis Casus" <jessecasey@n...>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:46:48 -0500
Subject: Star-Ranger

G'day Hon. Gundberg,
I see why you are moving your Star-Ranger site.  This must be
really annoying.
-----
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
-----
The site you have attempted to access is not available at this
time.

This member's Web site has exceeded its maximum bandwidth limit
for the month. The bandwidth limit will be reset on a monthly
basis.

High traffic sites with numerous file downloads a day could run
the risk of exceeding this limit. This account is still active.

Please try to download this file at a later date.
------