Prev: RE: Beta Test - Stardrive Online Galaxy Next: RE: Primer

RE: Beta Test - Stardrive Online Galaxy

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:38:17 -0500
Subject: RE: Beta Test - Stardrive Online Galaxy

> On Wednesday, August 29, 2001 3:53 PM, Rasti Farian
> [SMTP:rasti_farian@hotmail.com] wrote:
> > This email is concerning my current beta test of an idea im
> working on. I
> have written a set of Starship Combat rules for tabletop battles.
> <snip>
> > Ben Buckton
> > Abregado
> > Galaxy Master - Stardrive Online Galaxy
> > <http://stardrive.cjb.net/>
> >
> > PS. I found your email address at the GZG player locator
>
> Anyone heard of this guy or have any indication why he's harvesting
> addresses?

He had contacted me about including this game on my Starship Combat News
site several months ago.  After browsing though a prior version of the
website without any real game content, I emailed him for more info, and
never got a reply IIRC.  I have been meaning to contact him again but
had
not gotten around to it yet.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
   Soon moving to http://www.star-ranger.com

Prev: RE: Beta Test - Stardrive Online Galaxy Next: RE: Primer