Prev: Re: Combat Effectivness Next: Re: Irregular and Scotia minis

RE: Combat Effectivness

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:41:45 +1000
Subject: RE: Combat Effectivness

On Wednesday, August 29, 2001 1:23 AM, Damond Walker
[SMTP:dwalker@syncreticsoft.com] wrote:
> Howdy list,
>
>     I was wondering if anyone had done any work with determining a
combat
> effectivness value for ships in FT.  I've been toying with the idea
over
the
> last couple of days and I'm trying to come up with values for systems
> measure their effectivness in combat.  Point Total != Combat
Effectivness.

Here's some stuff I wound up accidentily doing last year:
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/ft/abstract.htm
It should give you an idea of the factors involved.  There were some
surprises about ship effectiveness.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[sstrike] Raider Fleet of War Leader Kel'em'all

Prev: Re: Combat Effectivness Next: Re: Irregular and Scotia minis