Prev: Re: Irregular and Scotia minis Next: Re: Irregular and Scotia minis

Re: 25mm miniatures

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 22:38:46 EDT
Subject: Re: 25mm miniatures

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 21:04:27 -0500 devans@uneb.edu writes:

>***
>Reviresco.  URL to follow tomorrow.
>
>Or plastic ESCI "NATO pilots" (or any modern troops such as Spetnatz)
>if
>scale is fluid and you ar eone of the conversion gifted.
>***
>
>John's site has been mentioned MANY times:
>http://www.tin-soldier.com/

Thank you, Beast  (Sounds like my daughter's Disney video...)

>as has Stan's
>http://www.stanjohansenminiatures.com/
>especially for those in the US.

Yes, Stan does 6mm, 15mm, 20mm and 25mm figures (IIRC) including one of
the only two armed kangaroos sets of figures I know of.  Eureka has the
other I believe.

>If you're willing to go plastic, you can still find some surprising
>useful
>stuff in 'Dollar' stores, though...

Surprisingly i have gotten a response to my offer of fourteen MIB (one
opened but intact) boxes of NATO Pilots - good SF conversion potential -
to a gentleman overseas in the military.

>The_Beast

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Irregular and Scotia minis Next: Re: Irregular and Scotia minis