Prev: Re: FT-Ship construction (was RE:Campaigns) Next: Re: FT-Ship construction (was RE:Campaigns)

Re: My alter ego: [6mm-Miniatures] Counting the miniatures before the Money Orders arrive...

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 14:27:27 EDT
Subject: Re: My alter ego: [6mm-Miniatures] Counting the miniatures before the Money Orders arrive...

On Sat, 25 Aug 2001 11:09:42 -0500 devans@uneb.edu writes:

>I was thinking of how brilliant even a vac head such as myself find
>the
>Hammer's Slammers vehicles when I came 'full stop'.
>
>Have these ever been translated to 6mm?!?!?
>
>I have a faint recollection that Nic had or was planning soon to do
>so, but
>I've hallucinated such before.
>
>This inquiring mind wants to know...
>
>The_Beast
>
>-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon
>
>One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
>Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

When I ordered some beautiful grav tanks from Eureka, IIRC, there came a
sample of the tri-gun scout vehicle.  Pretty big for my GHQ/Scotia
converted vehicles, and you could get a complete fire team inside the
opening, might have handled smaller battletech figures as well.  Nice as
it looked, I did not care if you could get a full squad in it!	Pretty
cool vehicle.  Might have to get some more although we had a discussion
already on multiple targets in DS2 on this list.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: FT-Ship construction (was RE:Campaigns) Next: Re: FT-Ship construction (was RE:Campaigns)