Prev: Re: [FT] Question about Drives Next: My alter ego: [6mm-Miniatures] Counting the miniatures before the Money Orders arrive...

Re: [OT] Jagdpanzer Panther

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 09:28:36 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] Jagdpanzer Panther

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001 19:14:46 +0200 Oerjan Ohlson
<oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> writes:
<snip>
>The Danes use a similar vehicle, though they use an M113 hull instead.
>(No,
>this is *not* the M901 ITV - the Danish vehicle can elevate the
>missile
>"tower" far higher than the M901 can.)

This sounds a lot like some of the Reviresco 1/300th designs (although I
have never seen them except in pictures and (Hearsay alert) have heard
they are pretty big for that scale) with several cherry picker and
extendible turrets/launchers.

Maybe Monday I can go John McEwan's web site and check them out...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!