Prev: [SG 15mm] UNSC marine pics Next: [OT] Jagdpanzer Panther

Re: What does SG15-VEH1 Light Infantry Combat Vehicle look like?

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:24:14 +0100
Subject: Re: What does SG15-VEH1 Light Infantry Combat Vehicle look like?

It's a light APC with a very small (remote ?) turret. It's the same sort
of configuration as the German Marder MICV
(http://www.e-2-127.org/armorid/marder.html). Lots of fine detail, it's
a nice piece. I think Jon said it's quite an old model, made by Paul
Copeland (who made the bulk of the NAC, FSE, NSL, ESU and KV FT models,
and the Future Wars 1/300th stuff).

Tony

--
Tony Francis

Prev: [SG 15mm] UNSC marine pics Next: [OT] Jagdpanzer Panther