Prev: Campaign Next: Re: Language abuses

Re: Ogre Minis?

From: aebrain@a...
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:55:25 +1000
Subject: Re: Ogre Minis?

> Just wondering what some of the old RP OGRE minis are worth, in
> particular the PE Fencer, some howitzers, etc., if anyone has any
idea.

Since they're back in production by Steve Jackson at reasonable prices,
probably as listed on his site.

Exceptions are the RP stuff that has been re-sculpted. This might have
some additional rarity value. Combine Mobile Howitzers, Heavy Tanks and
Super Heavy Tanks got a minor re-work of the detail. Combine Light Tanks
are a completely new figure. The Mk-IV is still not released, but will
be new too, so the old one is worth a fair bit. All the PanEuro is the
same (in fact, the Fencer now has an alternate turret apart from the old
one), as is the Combine GEV and Light GEV, and I believe the Howitzer
too.

Of course much of the Combine RP stuff was either never released, or
rare.

Prev: Campaign Next: Re: Language abuses