Prev: Re: [eBay] eBay silliness Next: Re: Language abuses

Language abuses

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:50:00 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Language abuses

Honestly (and a rant aimed at Tim Burton):

Thank you for not using the word "re-imagining"!

If I hear about yet another "re-imagined" movie, I'm going to
hurl.  I could understand the word use for Planet of the Apes
but now the Three Musketeers is "re-imagined" too?

Does the Narn Bat squad take on cases of abuse of language?

Mike