Prev: RE: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix" Next: Re: [eBay] eBay silliness

RE: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix"

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:43:38 +1000
Subject: RE: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix"

On Sunday, August 19, 2001 3:59 AM, Noam Izenberg
[SMTP:noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu] wrote:
> The Pool shuffling (Pods from R, Spicuels from D) seems to work.
> 9" range bands overcompensate any erstwhile SV advantage in vector.
> Unless there FB3 gets a "Torp Pod" that works like a pulse torp
> (including range bands) Pods are almost exclusively useful as defense
> only.
I think the SV Pod launchers do need to be changed to the current
pulsetorp" to hit, as they can't hit anything at the moment.

The problem with SV stingers is the advantage they have at point blank
and
the advantage at extreme ranges with enough power allocation.  Possibly
putting an upper limit on how much power can be channelled through a
single
stinger will shift some of the mass to extra stinger nodes.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[sstrike] Raider Fleet of War Leader Kel'em'all

Prev: RE: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix" Next: Re: [eBay] eBay silliness