Prev: Re: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix" Next: Re: [eBay] Star Trek fleet on eBay

Re: [mini] Pine Sol works

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:42:41 EDT
Subject: Re: [mini] Pine Sol works

Pine sol works fine for metal it just takes longer...  But I have heard
from some people that certain plastics don't do well if you leave them
overnight...  Like pearls, they can turn into 'mush' if soaked long
enough...

On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 00:37:10 -0400 kaime@mindspring.com writes:
>I have used PineSol for plastics, but if they are metal miniatures I'd
>go
>with something stronger.  I use paint remover bought in a spray can
>from
>WalMart or the like.  Fast and very clean.  No need for a toothbrush
>with
>this stuff - five minute - rinse - and you have no paint on the mini
>nor
>glue so watch for small parts.

Believe it or not, mister "What's an ecology" (me) tries to avoid using
anything in a spray can that is flammable, toxic, etc.	When overnight
in
pine sol will do the job, I much prefer that to discovering the latest
oven cleaner, etc. causes an Asthma attack.  I don't look good when I am
purple or gray (done both, shudder).

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix" Next: Re: [eBay] Star Trek fleet on eBay