Prev: Re: [FT] Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: Re: WOTW #12

Re: [mini] Pine Sol works

From: kaime@m...
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 00:37:10 -0400
Subject: Re: [mini] Pine Sol works

I have used PineSol for plastics, but if they are metal miniatures I'd
go
with something stronger.  I use paint remover bought in a spray can from
WalMart or the like.  Fast and very clean.  No need for a toothbrush
with
this stuff - five minute - rinse - and you have no paint on the mini nor
glue so watch for small parts.

Since you mentioned IF ships, what do you think of them?  I have seen
the
pics and they looked good.  I will be sending Jon *yet* another order
very
soon and I'm tempted to get a few.  I have very complete fleets for the
Sa'Vasku, NSL, NAC, Krac', FSE, ESU, Oceanics (very small fleet,) and
working on the UNSC.  Do you like the IF designs?

Aimee