Prev: Re: WOTW #12 Next: [mini] Pine Sol works

Re: FMA Weapons Chart

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 09:48:40 +1200
Subject: Re: FMA Weapons Chart

Bob wrote:
> Well I have some time on my hands and I thought I would put a chart
together of the current weapons stats.	Before I go off and repeat work
however I was wondering if anyone has already compiled this?

I use the following conversion of damage from "Guns, Guns, Guns!" by
BTRC:

Modern Weapons
**************
|Type|Round|Example Weapon|Damage
|Light Pistol|.22, .25, .32, 00 pellet||1D4-1
|Medium Pistol|9mm, .45ACP|9mm pistol, .45 pistol|1D4
|Heavy Pistol|.44 Magnum||1D6
|Light Rifle, Extra heavy pistol|.221 Fireball, .454 Casull|FN P90|1D8
|Medium Rifle|5.56mm, 4.9mm caseless|M16|1D10
|Heavy Rifle|7.62mm, 6mm|M1, M60|1D12
|Rhino Rifle|||1D12+1
|Elephant Rifle|.460 magnum||1D12+2
|Gun nut's rifle :-)|special||1D12+3
|Heavy machine gun (HMG)|.50 cal, 20mm cannon|Barret M2 sniper
rifle|1D20

Modern Armour
*************
|Type|Example|Rating
|No armour|Normal clothing, robes|0
|Very, very light armour|Light Kevlar|D4-1
|Very light armour|Pistol-proof Kevlar; Light battlefield armour|D4
|Light armour|Pistol-proof Kevlar, with ceramic inserts; Heavy
battlefield
armour|D6
|Medium armour|Light Powered Armour (PA)|D8
|Heavy armour|Medium PA|D10
|Extra heavy armour|Heavy PA|D12
|Vehicle Armour|Light infantry walker, Level one vehicle armour|D20

Note that additional armour clip-ons are available for PA, adding from
+3 to the Armour Rating. For example, Heavy PA with a +3 Armour clip-on
has
a armour rating of D12+3.

Damage is done by simply rolling weapon damage dice against Armour dice.
Damage greater than or equal to armour means the target is out of
action.

I hope that helps!

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169 http://zen.scripterz.org
-><-

Prev: Re: WOTW #12 Next: [mini] Pine Sol works