Prev: New 3D Star Map version to download Next: Re: MT and Beam 1's

Paper Models (was: RE: FMAS / SG? - Floorplans / Deckplans)

From: "Diamond, Ndege" <NDiamond@c...>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:00:51 -0700
Subject: Paper Models (was: RE: FMAS / SG? - Floorplans / Deckplans)

-----Original Message-----
From: adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca [mailto:adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 10:32 AM
To: gzg-l@scotch.csua.berkeley.edu
Subject: FMAS / SG? - Floorplans / Deckplans

Hi,

I was just poking through Jeremey Claridge's website, and came across
his
"The Web's first ever FREE 3D Dungeon Floor Plans" page.  He has a huge
set
of dungeon and space station floor plans that are designed in PDF files
so
you can print them out then fold-tab-A-into-slot-B and put them
together.
Brilliant stuff - very well done.  Would be excellent for FMAS science
base/space ship/space station adventures, or FMAS fantasy stuff if
you're
into that.  Take a look.

I hadn't seen these mentioned onlist before, so I thought I'd point them
out...

Hope you don't mind Jeremey - you need more press ;-)

http://www.germy.co.uk/fprpg.htm

Here is a list of some paper models that I have come across on the web.
Like
the stuff on Jeremey's site, these are plans that can be printed out on
card
or used as a pattern for cutting plastic sheets/foam core.

More spaceship/station corridors
http://www.tin-soldier.com/paper/corridorold.htm
This page has 6 pdf files of modular starship corridor sections and a
15mm
scale house. From Reviresco-

Small shuttle craft.
http://www.tin-soldier.com/paper/corridor.htm
This page has a land speeder looking hover truck. From Reviresco-

http://www.io.com/~sjohn/offsite.htm#Toys
This is the download page for Cumberland Games.  The Sparks: Space
Station
Interiors Sampler has black and white SF walls and crates.

http://paperforge.homestead.com/papermodels.html
A couple of space ships and some nice buildings. The one man space
transport
is what caught my eye here.

http://members.tripod.lycos.co.kr/MAX7/model.htm
This page has a model of a GEV\grav MRLS platform that looks suitable
for
Stargrunt, and a model of a lander that might be good for Dirtside.

http://www.cityfujisawa.ne.jp/~cawcaw/workshop/paper/scpc.htm
This page has templates for the Terran Battlecruser and Protos (sp?)
Drone
from Starcraft.

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ay6k-skd/fire.htm
A four legged tank mecha template.

http://www.terra.dti.ne.jp/~yoshidom/
Some "real" tanks. WWII and contemporary models.

APAGear has templates for a 1/35 scale Hunter Gear!
http://www.apagear.org/0303/slominski.html

This only scratches the surface of free paper models on the web.

Ndege Diamond

P.S. I am at work so I am forced to use Outlook; I think I have it
configured right. But if it is spewing HTML or something please let me
know

Prev: New 3D Star Map version to download Next: Re: MT and Beam 1's