Prev: Re: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters... Next: MT and Beam 1's

Re: OT: Anyone Going to Dragonflight in Seattle

From: burgundavia@f...
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:10:14 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: OT: Anyone Going to Dragonflight in Seattle

Quoting Kevin Walker <sage@chartermi.net>:

> Just thought I'd be a little off topic and ask the above.
>
> If you're going to be and would like to get together let me know.  If
> it's
> of use (and I can find room in mine or my wife's luggage) I could
bring
> small Phalon fleet.
>

> Kevin Walker
> sage@chartermi.net

My brother (Brian Burger) and I am planning to be there. We are running
now GZG
sstuff. I did run a FT beginner event a small con here a couple of
weeekends
ago and it ran well. I am going to be doing a rpging down there but
could
probably sneak in a quick FT game. I know stiltman and hauptman might be
there,
as they were there last year.

Corey

Prev: Re: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters... Next: MT and Beam 1's