Prev: Re: [DSII] Re: Future Wars 6mm Scale tanks on Ebay Next: RE: [OT] Cammo Daleks

Re: More Thrust

From: "Matthew Smith" <matt@s...>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:07:59 +0100
Subject: Re: More Thrust

>> Hi everyone,

>> Does anybody know where I can get my grubby little hands (sorry been
>> painting and looking at Agis' website, so feeling slightly
inadequate) on
>> copy of More Thrust. GZG say its not going to be re-printed, but the
Fleet
>> books don't quite replace it (they keep referring to it!).
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Richard

I found myself in exactly this situation not long ago. I had been
searching
various online retailers for a copy, I had ads up on various places
around
the net, and was reaching a state of desperation! I e-mailed Jon
Tuffley,
and he suggested I look out for a copy at Salute, which I'd said I was
going
to. By sheer luck I found one there - in a stand which featured mostly
Napoleonic War textbooks - one of the most pleasant surprises of my
life!!
So, if you're going to a convention sometime soon you might try looking
very
carefully at all the stands selling books - it worked for me!
_____________________________________

> Maybe we should ask Jon nicely if he would put it in a downloadable
PDF
file on his website if it isnt to re-published.

> Kirk

Yes! Absolutely - there's a whole bunch of great stuff in there that the
Fleet Books in no way supersede. My favourite are the Dirtside II
interface
rules - an absolute must if you use both FT and DS or even if you simply
want to know how many troops / vehicles / etc your transports can carry,
for
a campaign or whatever.

Prev: Re: [DSII] Re: Future Wars 6mm Scale tanks on Ebay Next: RE: [OT] Cammo Daleks