Prev: Re: [OT] I blame Agis Next: Re: [OT] I blame Agis

Re: [OT] I blame Agis

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 16:15:14 +0100 ()
Subject: Re: [OT] I blame Agis

> > Since Agis insisted on demonstrating his considerable painting
skills.
> > It got me in the mood to get painting myself and update my gallery
pages.

> > I've put my dirtside miniatures on to the page, not much to look at
but it's a start.
> > So if you want to view the other end of the painting spectrum then
be my guest.

> Don't be so hard on yourself ! They're more than respectable. I love
the
> 6mm Kra'Vak infantry.
>
> Tony

Well they are good enough that I don't have to pay someone else to paint
them for me :)
And in case anyone is interested the vehicles where painted with the
'spray paint through grooves cut in a piece of cardboard' trick.

I cannot paint cammo schemes to save my life!
Jeremey Claridge
www.germy.co.uk
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [OT] I blame Agis Next: Re: [OT] I blame Agis