Prev: RE: [FT] Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: Re: [SGish] APC question

Battle Music

From: "Brian Bell" <bbell1@i...>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 23:26:59 -0400
Subject: Battle Music

Greetings!

I have just seen an item that I have been waiting for:
A boombox with an MP3 decoder. And my first thought was
for background music for GZGECC with NO REPEATS! I
should be able to put many, many hours of music on a
single CD. Start it up at the beginning of the day and
let it go.

I know that background music has been discussed on the
gzg-l list before. And I am NOT trying to start it back
up on that list. I am still in the process of trying to
extract past suggestions from the archives.

But for those interested in helping me with this project,
I have set up a Yahoo Group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/battlemusic .
I would appreciate your inputs posted to THAT list
(mailto:battlemusic@yahoogroups.com).
I have left the list open, so that non-members may
post to it and subscribe without a Yahoo ID.

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com
ICQ: 12848051