Prev: Re: [SGish] APC question Next: RE: [SGish] APC question

Re: [SGish] APC question

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:45:47 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [SGish] APC question

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Flynn Richardson wrote:

> err close but not quite... Halon systems are designed to support life
but
> not the fire. I won't go into all the gory details but that is why
people
> are still allowed to used them for mission critical systems ( Airport
> control centres, hospitals etc) even though they are really bad for
the
> environment.

Odd. From the instructions I've heard for (automatic) halon firefighting
equipment, one has to clear the room/vehicle IMMEDIATELY.

Not saying you are wrong, just boggled here.

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE7eY5QJXH58oo6ncURAmxOAJ0WtF5+b11l6ylD7gX48zOs+hoP6gCgpgmD
D8bsdiiK/rT3RZe0RujNv7c=
=MWB/

Prev: Re: [SGish] APC question Next: RE: [SGish] APC question