Prev: Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - Poll Next: RE: [GZG] Corporate strategies...AND [OT] Re: ADFC, Vector, SMs a nd Fighters...

[GZG] Corporate strategies...AND [OT] Re: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters...

From: devans@u...
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 20:30:35 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Corporate strategies...AND [OT] Re: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters...

***
FASA, WoTC
***

One moribund, one bought out by a HUGE conglomerate.

NEITHER the path I'm hoping you're planning to follow!

***
Its a term of endearment my boy... besides I'm in clucky mother mode so
even
da Beast may well get called kiddo at this rate ;)
***

Hmm... You're expecting me to complain??? Just don't get riled if I
reply
with 'ma'am'. ;->=

***
At least we don't send Jon constant emails saying "when will X be
released?"
like happens on some lists/companies. ;-)
***

BDS... *laugh/runaway!*