Prev: RE: [SGish] APC question Next: RE: [SGish] APC question

RE: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters...

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 22:46:19 -0400
Subject: RE: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters...

At 12:42 PM +1000 8/12/01, Fulton, Beth (CMR, Hobart) wrote:
>G'day,
>
> >Aye, that was my understanding,
> >however there has been a certain
> >e-mail based ruling that I'm
> >concerned Jon made erroneously. ie that
> >ADFC range _is_ reduced.
>
>I take it was private email or have I been seriously napping again?

Aye. That is correct. The argument started after a day of power
gaming where a number of the more experienced players weren't
present, one was (also the local  FT group list moderator) and she
e-mailed Jon to ask. She's been sticking by that (very
understandable) but I'm concerned that the ruling is a bad one. So,
I'm appealing to the court of play testers...

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -

Prev: RE: [SGish] APC question Next: RE: [SGish] APC question