Prev: Re: hot ships, cold space - but is the beer cold? Next: Re: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters...

ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters...

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 19:02:30 -0400
Subject: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters...

Ok, I need some weight here.

Our local brace of power gamers have stirred up the hornet's nest on
what I thought was rather obvious.

The rule is the reduction of SM attack range (3" rather than 6") when
using Vector movement over Cinematic Movement. The extension I have
understood was that fighters were covered under this.

However, certain elements have begun to argue that ADFC should also
be reduced to 3" under this rule. This flies in the face of the
reasoning for the original reduction of attack range.
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -

Prev: Re: hot ships, cold space - but is the beer cold? Next: Re: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters...