Prev: Re: [DS] Detached HQ elements Next: hot ships, cold space - but is the beer cold?

Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - Poll

From: Charles Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 18:57:04 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - Poll

In message <OF1F266C46.6BDE35C4-ON86256AA5.00537C1B@uneb.edu>
	  devans@uneb.edu wrote:

[snip]

> I'd say that they can be alternative systems, though I'd like to see a
> 'preferred'. ;->=

I don't see why not.

> I'll vote a provisional B.

Ok, so far I make that 1 for 'A', 3 for 'B', and 2 for having both
options.

> Oh, these are still totally optional, used with the permission of all
> participants, right?

Of course :-) I think that applies to all of the WDA stuff, it probably
applies to some of the stuff in the actual books as well :-)

> The_Beast

Charles

Prev: Re: [DS] Detached HQ elements Next: hot ships, cold space - but is the beer cold?