Prev: [Slight OT] FTL Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: RE: [SG?] Cammo

Islamic Federation SDN

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:51:54 -0400
Subject: Islamic Federation SDN

Ever been the first in the universe to own a new mini?	Well, if
not...you
missed your chance on this one!  <g>

  I just received a so-new-Jon-hasn't-announced-it-yet Islamic
Federation
superdreadnought !
It's FT 1012 (10.00 UKP each) .  Jon hasn't told me yet what class name
he
has in mind; I've suggested al Arabiyah.
   A bit over 4" long x 3" wide (I didn't bring it to work--I was
tempted
to--so exact measurements not available at the moment), and Jon had Mass
200
in mind.  The general appearance is a bit like an Excaliber
(http://www.geohex.com/vift111b.htm ) with the IF port and starboard
modules
twice as long and half as high as on the NAC ship, plus the usual
Islamic
Fed crescent wings and drives.	Eleven parts: Central hull, command
module
with integral crescent wings, port and starboard hulls, 3 crescent wings
(port, starboard, centerline dorsal) and 4 engines (dorsal & ventral on
the
p&S hulls). Very clean, zero flash, no visible seams, a few seconds'
work on
one engine and one wing to get their slots to match the tabs, and the
hole
for the base is correctly positioned so it will balance well.

Photo not likely any time soon but SSD probably tonight or tomorrow.

Prev: [Slight OT] FTL Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: RE: [SG?] Cammo