Prev: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: RE: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

Re: [DS] Detached HQ elements

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:59:17 -0700
Subject: Re: [DS] Detached HQ elements

> Doesn't have to be GI proof. Fritz-proof is enough ;-)

Well having a German mother I thought I knew something about it.......)
And silly isn't always a bad thing is it? As for politically correct  as
far
as I know it isn't a law anywhere, that doesn't mean I feel I should
insult
anyone at will but to not notice a trait or trade mark is also some what
dishonest. However if you felt I insulted you I am very sorry I thought
it
and off hand complement.

Prev: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: RE: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions