Prev: [SG?] Cammo Next: Re: [SG?] Cammo

Re: [DS] Detatched HQ elements

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:01:07 -0400
Subject: Re: [DS] Detatched HQ elements

At 11:52 PM -0700 8/9/01, Don M wrote:

> >  Oh Gods not another one! LOL You don't know John M Atkinson do you
? LOL
> >he has those same tenancies but then he is an Army Engineer......

I've seen his posts and spoken be fore. I've even built a few bits of
terrain for obstacle employment. Mostly just line barbwire (mined or
not...up to the defender),  the 10 roll razor wire bundle (what he
refer's to as the Satan's Slinky), and a rather large and heavy log
crib.

> > Was said to me by a Captain of armor in the Gulf just prior to
>the kick off.
> >Of course this was prior to the deployment of the M109A6 Paladin,
their
> >opinion has moderated somewhat ....................

Nice piece of hardware from what I've read. Though the Panzerhaubitz
2000 is impressive in its 10 rounds in 60 seconds TOT is impressive.

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -

Prev: [SG?] Cammo Next: Re: [SG?] Cammo